Dreamweaver equivilent

Is anyone using a Dreamweaver like program that they like for gnome? I recently installed fedora with gnome on my brother's laptop, and he loves it, he is new to linux, however, he doesn't know a lot of html, and is wanting a program like dreamweaver. I had him load quanta, but he says it is kind of buggy and crashes a lot on him. I really don't want to mess with running wine with dreamweaver unless i have to. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Jon Adam