Re: Remote desktop connection (F10)

On Tue, 2009-02-24 at 22:11 +0100, David Hláčik wrote:
> Hello , I am really sorry for resubmiting. I tought, that my email was not
> accepted since it was written not in plain text.
> Sorry again, and thank you many times for answers.

The list management software doesn't reject messages in HTML. That's up
to the list members :-)

If you're not sure your message has reached the list, check the archives
(https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/) rather than repeating it.

And please don't top-post. It's almost as annoying as HTML.

poc