Any Netbook Kernels

Does anyone in the Fedora project package kernels for any of the
netbooks (or failing that the latest vanilla kernel)? My Samsung NC-10
has a few minor issues with keys that are fixed in the latest vanilla
tree.

As kernel compiles take a while on a Netbook and I don't have any
other RPM systems to build on I was wondering if I could save a long
compile :)

On another topic has anyone managed to successfully create a kernel
git tree that reflects an RPM based kernel? I'm playing with rpm2git
at the moment but I haven't managed to get it to work for a kernel RPM
yet.

--
Alex, homepage: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/
CV: http://www.bennee.com/~alex/cv.php