Re: [OT] I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

I have no problem with being polite.  I just think that the language was
a bit excessive.

Matt Flaschen

I think it's not from the OP cultural context.

I got used to the difference in formality levels through working in megacorps and dealing with people from a far and wide international background.

It may sound excessive to you but this is all but cultural difference :)