I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Bill Davidsen davidsen at tmr.com
Wed Feb 25 14:32:29 UTC 2009

.
>>>   not to make light of this, but how is it that you are "handling
>>> computer networks" in a "reputed engineering college" and are unable
>>> to download a copy of fedora?  that just seems weird.
>> Very likely just a matter of being on a low bandwidth connection.
>> Not very uncommon in India even for educational institutions.
>
>   ok, that works for me.  sorry to have ruffled any feathers out
> there.

I was more taken by not having followed the "want free Fedora media" links which
seem to be all over the obvious web pages. If you click "get fedora" off the
www.fedora.redhat.com page and have the technical acumen to scroll down a page
it's there, and in other places as well.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen at tmr.com>