Re: I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Wed, 25 Feb 2009, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009, Senthil Kumar wrote:

Respected sir/madam,
.
  not to make light of this, but how is it that you are "handling
computer networks" in a "reputed engineering college" and are unable
to download a copy of fedora?  that just seems weird.
Very likely just a matter of being on a low bandwidth connection.
Not very uncommon in India even for educational institutions.

  ok, that works for me.  sorry to have ruffled any feathers out
there.

I was more taken by not having followed the "want free Fedora media" links which seem to be all over the obvious web pages. If you click "get fedora" off the www.fedora.redhat.com page and have the technical acumen to scroll down a page it's there, and in other places as well.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>