Re: I need copy of fedora linux in DVD form -reg

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Ed Greshko wrote:
Matthew Flaschen wrote:
Senthil Kumar wrote:
Respected sir/madam, I am working as a lecturer in a reputed
engineering college.
Well, as long as its a *reputed* engineering college head over to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Distribution/FreeMedia#Fedora_Free_Media_Program_India
.  Just make sure not to tell the upstart schools nobody's heard of.

Sri Vasavi College is known in India.  You should try visiting it is
sometime.

I'd love to if I had a chance.  I didn't say it wasn't a good school.
But Senthil's comment was fairly ridiculous, particularly when you
consider what Robert said.

Having worked with Indians I can say that the tone of many sounds somewhat formal and stilted to Americans. Not an indication of much other than his English is better than my {insert any dialect in common Indian use here}.
;-)

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen tmr com>