Re: Boot display -

Bob Goodwin wrote:
Another question I know has been answered before but I haven't found it.

How do I restore the normal boot text display using inittab set to 3? All I see now is a blue progress bar.

Bob

Fast solution: I found out that pressing the ESC key -during the blue bar is shown- acts as toggle for displaying the console output.

--

Joachim Backes <joachim backes rhrk uni-kl de>