Re: Session - Remember Running Apps not working? FC10

Dave Bolt IT Solutions wrote:
I am under the impression that using the System->Preferences->Personal->Sessions->Options I can have Fedora 10 remember the running applications when I log out, and hopefully start them again when I log in. I certainly could do this with FC8, although I don't remember how I enabled it.
Am I using the wrong setting, or is this a problem other people are seeing?
Thanks

Known issue. Refer

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Bugs/F10Common#GNOME_session_saving_broken

Rahul