Re: Keyboard settings are lost after each reboot

> Dear All,
>
> After the last updates were installed, the settings of the layout of
> my keyboard does not survive to a reboot; I have to reset it to my
> language after each reboot. Any ideas?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

Same thing happened here. Already seen in various machines, i386 and
x86_64.

The keyboards were configured during Fedora 10 installation and no
manual configuration in Xorg or GNOME. Everything was working fine until
last update. I guess the affecting updates were
xorg-x11-server-Xorg-1.5.3-13.fc10 or
xorg-x11-server-common-1.5.3-13.fc10.

Only affects the keyboard settings in the graphical mode (GNOME in my
case). Text mode still fine.

Regards

Danilo Camara