Re: gyachi Problems

Mike Dwiggins wrote:
Installed gyachi using YUM and all appeared cool. Everything (including Webcam) until I tried to go to Audio Chat.

Then I get
tsd22.dll
tssoft.acm
Can not be found.

DUH! Anyone tried this before? Yahoo Messenger clone is the last thing I need to move to a pure Fedora Desktop.

Pidgin can do Yahoo Messenger (and AIM, ICQ, IRC, Nabble and lots of
others).  Sort of a "one stop shop".
-          When all else fails, try reading the instructions.        -