Re: Mount added drive -

Aldo Foot wrote:

I may be missing something obvious. Why not define a mount point
for /dev/mapper/VolGroup01-LogVol02?
For instance you defined "/" to be the mount point for /dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00.

~af

The installer on the live cd did that, I added the second drive later and began messing with the lvm configuration. I didn't change anything on the first drive ... Except to make room for F-10.

Bob