Force to update to f10, but yum can't bring it into synch.

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Fri Feb 27 03:37:51 UTC 2009

Greetings;

I killed x trying to make this )*(&%$ video card work so I put the f10 dvd in
and updated it to F10.

Two immediate problems.

1. Grub must have miss-fired, all I get is the grub shell and I have to enter
all the boot data line by line in order to boot.  Is that a fresh grub-
install?

2. Yum wants to update 435 packages, but many dependencies stop it.  What is
the f10 procedure to bring that up to speed now?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)