Re: F10: sound vanishing after some time (Dell E6500)

Hello Frank,

On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:44:49 -0600 Frank Cox <theatre sasktel net> wrote:

> On Thu, 26 Feb 2009 19:41:50 +0100
> wwp wrote:
>
> > Yes I've read your previous post about it in the fedora users ML
> > archives. Unfortunately, this doesn't fix it here.
>
> When your sound quits, what is the output from this command:
>
> fuser -v /dev/snd/* /dev/dsp*

One or more instances of `pulseaudio`, and one of the mixer_applet2
on /dev/snd/controlC0. Sorry, can't be more precise now, will provide
more accurate information next time I able to.

BTW, when I kill pulseaudio using the command you gave, main.c says it's not
able to kill daemon (no such process).

Regards,

--
wwp