Re: Dolphin doesn't see CD/DVD

On Thu, 2009-02-26 at 22:49 +0100, DB wrote:
> Evening All,
>
> Since my preupgrade from F9 to F10, it seems I cannot see my CD/DVD
> players with Dolphin (nor Krusader).  Have I killed something else while
> trying to get viddeo & sound working with Skype?  Or has something else
> been moved to a new package & I've missed it??

Do you mean you can't see the actual device files (/dev/...) or you
can't play the media? If you can't see the files, check if they still
exist ('ls /dev/...' from the command line). If you can't play the
media, you'll need to say how you used to do it. Dolphin doesn't play
media itself, it uses Kaffeine (or VLC, or dragon, or mplayer, or ...)

poc