Fedora 10/rsyslogd/'program-to-execute'

I am trying to implement the 'program-to-execute' function in rsyslog(rsyslogd.conf)

The following will 'eat' the log entry

if $msg contains 'Activation (eth0) Stage 5 of 5 (IP Configure Commit)complete' then ~

When I change it to the following (a silly example) nothing happens

if $msg contains 'Activation (eth0) Stage 5 of 5 (IP Configure Commit) complete' then ^/sbin/reboot

Any suggestion ?