Re: My fedora freeze it

On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 4:38 PM, Jose Severino <dvd_web hotmail com> wrote:
> i have Fedora 10 with GNOME, and all my system freeze it after 10 or 20
> minutes, what can i do?
> i have a laptop
> Sorry for my English
> Thank you

I've never had a HP Pavillion, but I'll give you general suggestions.

You need to provide more information. Check /var/log/messages for clues.
Did the problem occur with other versions of Fedora you used previously?

Are you running GNOME, KDE or other desktop manager?

Find out what type of video card you have.
At the command line do "lspci -v" and look for "VGA compatible controller"
Also, do the command "dmesg" and look for relevant info.

Take your time.
~af