Re: XDMCP on multiple machines

Deboo ^ wrote:
> How do you simultaneously login to several remote machines via XDMCP?
>
> Or I can not do that and I need to run startx -- remote_server from
> xterm for each server?

If you need the full desktop of each remote machine, and you want
them all on the same local desktop, then you should look into Xnest.

If you one desktop for each, then you will need to start several
local X servers - one for each remote machine.

If you only need a couple of programs from each remote machine, you
would be better off using ssh with X forwarding.

Mikkel