Re: NM Won't Remember WPA Password

suvayu ali wrote:
2009/2/27 rgheck <rgheck comcast net>:
On a new installation of F10, Network Manager won't remember the password
for WPA on ONE user account. It's fine on the other one. Any ideas?

try deleting the gnome keyring in
~/gnome2/keyrings/
logout and log back in. you will have to enter all the passwords
again, but then onwards it should be back to normal.

It now seems to have happened in both accounts. So I'm guessing it must be a different problem. I seem to remember reading somewhere that, if there's a connection failure, then it will ask for the password again. Is that right? This seems like bad behavior.

Richard