F10 custom install

Clueless here,

I've got an F10 install running well, and I'd like to move the system to a flash disk. This flash will become the boot device for a small system I'm building. Can I just use "cp" and end up with a workable system? I know that I need to do a grub install. Anything else?

I'd appreciate any clues about what I need to tweak on the resulting flash to get it booting/running.

Thanks,

Clueless ( John )