Re: Resizing NTFS partition to make room for FC10

Tod Thomas wrote:
> Thanks.  I thought that recreating the partition using fdisk would have
> accomplished the same thing - no?  If not what does the fdisk process I
> followed
> do or not do?
>

> Tod

It will if you create a new partition table that reflects the new
disk size, and do not copy the mbr from the larger disk. You will
need to re-install the Windows boot loader to the mbr of the new
drive, or install the Grub boot loader there, and use it to select
Windows or Linux.

Mikkel