Re: PackageKit has eaten my system (again!) THANKS

DB wrote:
Kevin Fenzi wrote:
On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 13:53:04 +0100

Thanks to all who tried to help me out of my predicament! 2 weeks of flu + family visiting meant I didn't get a chance to follows Anne's off-list suggestion to reinstall till last night, but I now seem to be more or less back to square one!!!!!

Scary thought - the first set of updates that were thrown up after the install were the same ones that crashed me before. This time they worked!!

Again, thanks all for your time & patience, Happy New 2009, lots of luck & happiness

Dave