Re: Default route not set on boot up

Charles Crayne wrote:
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:49:32 -0500
Andrew Robinson <awrobinson-ml nc rr com> wrote:

After installing F10, when I power up my laptop, the default route
does not get set.

I had this problem as a symptom of the broken network configuration
tool.

I have a "GATEWAY=192.168.1.1" statement in both
the ifcfg-wlan0 file and the /etc/sysconfig/network file.

Check the NETMASK statement in those files.

The NETMASK in the ifcfg-wlan0 file is good. I noticed and fixed that problem during the installation. There is no NETMASK statement in the /etc/sysconfig/network file. Any other ideas?

Thanks!

Andrew Robinson