Re: Default route not set on boot up

On Thu, 01 Jan 2009 22:01:15 -0500
Andrew Robinson <awrobinson-ml nc rr com> wrote:

> The NETMASK in the ifcfg-wlan0 file is good. I noticed and fixed that
> problem during the installation. There is no NETMASK statement in the
> /etc/sysconfig/network file. Any other ideas?

In my case, there were two places where the NETMASK statement was
corrupted:
/etc/sysconfig/networking/devices/ifcfg-eth0
/etc/sysconfig/networking/profiles/default/ifcfg-eth0

If you have checked both of these files, then, regrettably, I have no
other ideas.

--
Chuck
http://www.pacificsites.com/~ccrayne/charles.html