Re: OTish: Fedora 10 LXDE Posting Q?

On Fri, Jan 2, 2009 at 5:31 AM, Frank Murphy
<frankly3d fedoraproject org> wrote:
> Need to clarify.
>
> Would it be here, I would post about problems I had booting F10-LXDE,
> and how was overcome. Or someplace like fedorasolved?
>
> Frank

Since LXDE is now available through Fedora it would not be improper to
ask a question here but it really depends on if you think your problem
is Fedora specific or not. If your issue is with LXDE only then you'd
probably get a better/faster response in the LXDE forums[1].

Richard

[1] http://forum.lxde.org/