Re: Fedora 10 repositories question

Gerhard Magnus wrote:
> I'm in the process of upgrading FC9 to FC10. (1) In order to get the
> default Fedora 10 rpms am I correct in assuming that I don't have to
> download any more GPG keys? (2) When I was running FC9 I used the livna
> depository for some third-party software. Has livna become part of
> RPMfusion for FC10 so that to get these rpms I only need to set up
> RPMFusion; i.e.
>
> rpm -ivh
> http://download1.rpmfusion.org/free/fedora/rpmfusion-free-release-stable.noarch.rpm \http://download1.rpmfusion.org/nonfree/fedora/rpmfusion-nonfree-release-stable.noarch.rpm
>
> rpm --import /etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-rpmfusion-*
>
> Thanks for the help! --Jerry

Everything except for one livna package has been folded into rpmfusion.

Gar
begin:vcard
fn:Gar Nelson
n:Nelson;Gar
org:National Weather Service, Western Region;WFO Glasgow
adr:;;101 Airport Rd.;Glasgow;MT;59230;USA
email;internet:gar nelson noaa gov
title:ITO
tel;work:406.228.2850
x-mozilla-html:FALSE