Re: Curiosity -- No JRE package in Fedora 10 ??

Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> There were legal issues (which were overcome), but then FreeMind uses
> Sun's JAXB to build, which will never be in Fedora. ;(

Uh, why?  The latest version of JAXB is available under both CDDL and
GPLv2, and I don't think it has any internal license incompatibilities
the way FreeMind seems to.  Also, Fedora does have Ws-Jaxme, which at
least in theory could itself be modified to support FreeMind.

Matt Flaschen