Re: F10 and Pulseaudio

Richard Shaw wrote:

One thing I did was to copy default.pa and daemon.conf to ~/.pulse
before editing so the change wouldn't be system wide. Also, I wasn't
sure if those files might get overwritten during an update or
installed as .rpmnew or whatever.

It should never get overwritten. .rpmnew files would be created if there is a configuration format change. Anything else is a packaging bug.

Rahul