Re: Help... Can't boot!

Quoting Stuart Sears <stuart sjsears com>:
Well, when I boot off the install DVD in rescue mode, it shows up
correctly. I'm reinstalling yet again, this time, I told the installer
to swap the disk order from what is in bios. We'll see how that goes...
Hopefully I didn't just end up wiping my /home (and all my MP3 files! <G>)

did you actually try what was suggested?

I'm fairly certain this is fixable without repeated reinstalls.

Well, SDC is no longer part of the equation. I removed the ribbon cable from the drive so it won't even be seen by the system.