3ware 3dm2 and Fedora 10

Has anyone succeeded in installing one of the latest versions of the
3ware 3dm2 software on Fedora 10 (x86_64)?  I tried both 9.5.1.1 and
9.4.1.3, but in both cases, the setupLinux_x64.bin program aborted
claiming that it was unable to delete some temporary files.  Looking
through the script some, it seems that it may be related to Java, but
I couldn't find a way around this.

Ultimately, I wound up installing an older version, 9.3.0.4, which
seems to work fine on Fedora 10 (i.e., I can access 3dm2 through
firefox and monitor my RAID).  But I'd like to know what the issue
with the newer versions is.