firefox hangs at mediayou.net

Hi gang!

When I first set up my F10 system, after a little tinkering with plugins,
etc., I was able to listen to the various radio stations from mediayou.net.

The last couple weeks it isn't working anymore: I go to that site, select
a station, the popup opens saying it's loading data then it just hangs.
I left it for 5-10 minutes and it's still hung. Clicking the window close
button it tells me it's "not responding", do I wanna kill it?

Not sure how to troubleshoot this,... anyone else ever use that site
to find a radio station? Anyone suggest how to proceed?

Thanks!
--
---- Fred Smith -- fredex fcshome stoneham ma us -----------------------------
                      The eyes of the Lord are everywhere,