Re: Linux drives,Fedora 10 screen image,DNS server

Gene Heskett wrote:

I registered here few days ago.

My questions:
How can I get the Fedora 10 drive in windows xp?(like windows drives in
Fedora 10 after mounting)

That will happen about 10 years after Balmer throws his last chair. If M$ lasts that much longer.
There's a driver for windows that allows you to mount ext2/ext3 partitions. I think it's called IFS. I've used it and it works.

--Russell