Re: gdmsetup not present in Fc9 or Fc10

Em Dom 04 Jan 2009, Gregory P. Ennis escreveu:

> Using the /etc/sysconfig/desktop file with the additions you
> suggested worked perfectly for me.  I was not able to switch to kde
> without creating the file and without the entries you suggested.
>
> Thanks again!!!!

You're welcome :)
However, kdm allows you to select any of the GUIs you have installed
without making it the default. Just click on "Session type" right bellow
the list of users and select the one you want. gdm allows you do that
too, but you need first to enter your user name and then change the
session type before you enter your password.

[]'s
Marcelo