arrows keys are not recognized after upgrade F9 -> F10

the arrow keys are working well with xfce and gnome, and with a fresh account with fresh kde settings.

so, there is something wrong into my account .kde/share

there are many files there, and hopefully i would avoid to create a a fresh .kde under my account and add one file at the tiome from current .kde, very frustrating

any help is apreciated

maurizio