Attempting DVD install :Fedora 10 x86_64 missing rpm?

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Mon Jan 5 04:02:02 UTC 2009

Ernest L. Williams Jr. writes:

> Hi,
>
> I hope this is the correct list for FC10 installation problems

This is the correct list.

> Please help:
> Can't get the DVD iso for FC10  x86_64 to install properly.
>
> What is the secret?  Did anyone else have this problem?

What problem would that be? "Can't install", or "doesn't work" is not a
problem description.

Many people installed F10 without any problems. Many others ran into
various, different problems. After they described exactly what problem they
had, most of them ended up getting the help to figure out how to fix
whatever their problem was.

They key to getting your problem fixed is, first, for you to describe what
your problem is.

Read the following, next: