RE: How to Burn a Music DVD on K3B

Tim:
>> I thought they worked in a similar manner to DVD-video, i.e. requiring
>> you to faff about with menus.  It'd be interesting to know if you can
>> just play them like audio CDs.

Joseph L. Casale:
> DVD video discs don't "require" a menu, you can set the single video as
> the First Play and when you insert it, it just starts playing...

The discs don't require it, in themselves, but many are authored in a
way that forces you to go through a menu unless you have a player that
bypasses the codes that prevent you bypassing the menus.  ;-)

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686

read messages from the public lists.