Re: xml editors for f9

Kevin Kofler wrote:
Dave Feustel wrote:
on my system. Are there any opensource xml editors
that run on F9?
You can try Quanta from the kdewebdev package. Supports HTML/XHTML and
related stuff out of the box, other DTDs can be imported (though it chokes
on some complex ones).
You could also check Eclipse. It seems to have xml and xml-schema editors, although I had small problem when editing schema with it. (And it was also the newest Eclipse version found in their website, so I can't say how well the one coming with fedora works.)

Greetings,
Veli-Pekka