gtk-chthemes - does it exist?

I'm trying to get firefox more usable on a netbook.  I can change the fonts
used on the content pages, but the 'system' fonts such as menu, tabs and
bookmarks all use a font that is considerably larger than what is sensible for
the size of screen.  Mandriva users have told me to use gtk-chthemes to handle
these settings, but yum tells me that there is no such package.  Does it exist
on a slightly different name in Fedora?

Anne