Re: gtk-chthemes - does it exist?

Anne Wilson wrote:
I'm trying to get firefox more usable on a netbook. I can change the fonts used on the content pages, but the 'system' fonts such as menu, tabs and bookmarks all use a font that is considerably larger than what is sensible for the size of screen. Mandriva users have told me to use gtk-chthemes to handle these settings, but yum tells me that there is no such package. Does it exist on a slightly different name in Fedora?

Doesn't seem to. Can you point me to the upstream url or source rpm?

Rahul