Re: Attempting DVD install :Fedora 10 x86_64 missing rpm?

On Mon, 2009-01-05 at 13:22 +0200, Veli-Pekka Kestilä wrote:
> Disks are Samsung pleomax (Cheapest I could get)

Not a good decision making methodology.  I find most higher priced discs
are fine, many medium priced discs to be crap, and all cheap discs to be
crap.  And beyond buying heavily discounted crap from reject shops,
there's not a great deal of price difference between decent quality
discs, it's usually down to buying what I know has worked well
beforehand.  I'll choose reliability over trying to save twenty cents a
disc.

You'll probably get more reliable burns if you do NOT burn discs at
their top speed, too.

--
[tim localhost ~]$ uname -r
2.6.27.9-73.fc9.i686