Re: gtk-chthemes - does it exist?

Anne Wilson wrote:
On Monday 05 January 2009 11:43:41 Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Anne Wilson wrote:
I'm trying to get firefox more usable on a netbook.  I can change the
fonts used on the content pages, but the 'system' fonts such as menu,
tabs and bookmarks all use a font that is considerably larger than what
is sensible for the size of screen.  Mandriva users have told me to use
gtk-chthemes to handle these settings, but yum tells me that there is no
such package.  Does it exist on a slightly different name in Fedora?
Doesn't seem to. Can you point me to the upstream url or source rpm?

I think http://plasmasturm.org/code//gtk-chtheme/ may be the upstream url. Description: Gtk-chtheme allows you to change the Gtk+ 2.0 theme when not using GNOME.

Wow, that's a bad UI. I guess the rpm listed at http://plasmasturm.org/code//gtk-chtheme/gtk-chtheme-0.3.1-1.i386.rpm should work for you for now. Meanwhile, I will see if I can get it into the repos.

Rahul