Re: status line doesn't work in konsole?

平天韩 wrote:
hi list,

I am using F10 and I just find that when I run screen in the konsole,
the status line seems doesn't work
as it would be in F8. In F8, when I type "ctrl-a i", konsole will
display current window info on its title bar. But it isn't in F10 now.
What's wrong?

Thanks!

I can confirm this behavior on F10 x86_64. It works in a console, but not in konsole. I suggest you look at http://bugzilla.redhat.com/ and do a search for screen to see if anyone else has reported this. If not, please open a bugzilla report for the problem.