Upgrade Has Caused A Downgrade

Bryn M. Reeves bmr at redhat.com
Mon Jan 5 17:23:11 UTC 2009

Gene Poole wrote:
> Fedora 9 x86_64 with 4 failures at just about the same place while

> fail at about the same place).  I then downloaded and burned another copy

> and one again it failed at about the same place.

But what place was that? And how did it fail? :)

You don't describe where you hit the problem or what was happening at
the time - a description of that, along with any error messages you saw
would be a big help.

If possible, getting logs from the console (or you can copy them from
/tmp while the install is running) would help, but without knowing where
the installations fail it's a bit hard to offer any advice.

Regards,
Bryn.