gtk-chthemes - does it exist?

Gabriel Ramirez gabrieloacapulco at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 17:57:56 UTC 2009

Anne Wilson wrote:
> I'm trying to get firefox more usable on a netbook.  I can change the fonts
> used on the content pages, but the 'system' fonts such as menu, tabs and
> bookmarks all use a font that is considerably larger than what is sensible for
> the size of screen.  Mandriva users have told me to use gtk-chthemes to handle
> these settings, but yum tells me that there is no such package.  Does it exist
> on a slightly different name in Fedora?
>
> Anne

Hi,

I has the same problem in mine, and fixed by yum install gtk-qt-engine
after that in System Settings -> Appareance -> GTK Styles and Fonts
selected:
Use my KDE Styles in GTK applications and Use my KDE Fonts in GTK
applications
reboot ( I don't tried only login out of KDE)

after login firefox and openoffice writer have the same font size as kde
enviroment,
NetworkManager Applet still shows popup messages in huge fonts but I
suppose which it have hard coded font sizes

Gabriel