Re: xml editors for f9

On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Dave Feustel <dfeustel mindspring com> wrote:
> I've been looking for an xml editor to use on F9,
> but so far I am batting 0%.

Hi, Dave:

What would qualify an editor as an "xml editor?" Are you looking for
auto-completion, folding, flagging incorrect structures, validation
against DTDs and Schemas, xml-smart macros?

XML is just text. My general rule is that it's better to stick with
the text editor you know and find add-on packages or macros for it
than to have a different editor for every flavor of text file out
there, but that's just me.

So, what are you looking for in an XML editor?

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC