Re: A reminder of EOL for F8

David wrote:
Aaron Konstam wrote:
>From last I heard Wednesday, Jan 7 is EOL for F8. So be warned.

In all honesty...  EOL means End Of Line... Which means no more bugfix
updates and no more security patches.

It does *not* mean that fedora 8 will stop working on January 7th, 2009.

;-)

Do the F8 repos disappear on Jan 7th as well? I'd hate to be the admin who doesn't notice until Jan. 8th, and needs some tool that's not installed in order to migrate gracefully.

-- Chris