Re: HiJacking Threads Was: hostapd for Fedora 10

Ed Greshko wrote:

> FWIW, not many people know that the "From" header in the message body
> may be totally different from the "From" in the SMTP envelope and that
> the "From" header isn't used for message transport or delivery.

I would have thought that anyone that got SPAM with their own
address as both the To: and From: address would have noticed that,
but I could be over-estimating people...

You could also look at any message on the list and see the same
thing. From your message:

(envelope-from <fedora-list-bounces redhat com>
From: Ed Greshko <Ed.Greshko(at)greshko.com>

Mikkel