Re: F10 OpenOffice default page size

On Fedora 10 when I print a document in page size A4 it prints in Letter
size. Is it only my problem or does someone have same problem?

sorry, explressed not well.

This happens only when I use Open Office. Other programs print without problem. OpenOffice does not listen even when I set page size to A4. I set default page size in CUPS as A4. But OpenOffice looks somewhere else and it prints in Letter page size.