Help -- can't SSH into my box

Well, for some strange reason, since installing Fedora 10, I can no longer
SSH into my box. I've got SSHD running, both on the standard port and on a
non-standard port. I don't even get a username/password prompt. Just a
timeout error. Funny thing is I can SCP into the box all day long, I just
can't SSH into it.

Some things I've tried (in this order):
0) Put an exception for SSH and non-standard port in the firewall rules.
1) Disabled firewall entirely.
2) rebooted my router
3) Disabled Fail2Ban
4) Restarted networking

Any ideas? I'd really like to be able to connect to my box.