Re: Mount usb drive with mount -a fails after f10 upgrade

Chris Jones wrote:
Hi,

I have searched the web over the holidays and am at a dead end. I do not understand why this quite working after the upgrade.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

What is the content of your /etc/fstab file ?

Have you tried the suggestion of looking at the output of dmesg ?

Chris

Chris,

my fstab is
/dev/sdc1	/media/usbdisk	ext2	pamconsole,exec,auto,hotplug,managed	0	0

I have looked at dmesg and it tells me it is there and also give me a mount warning to run e2fsck.

Thank you
Joe