Network interfaces refusing to start on boot: F10

Mark Haney mhaney at ercbroadband.org
Tue Jan 6 14:11:16 UTC 2009

I am hoping I've not missed the bus on this particular problem, but I've
  been too busy to upgrade my systems to F10 until the last week or so.
  One, being my daughter's new laptop.

Now, I'm having one devil of a problem.  None of my F10 systems (2
upgrades from F9 and one fresh install (the laptop)) network interfaces
start on boot, even though in 'system-config-network' they are set to do
so.

Even the config files have 'ONBOOT' set to yes.  So, what's the deal?

quadraturae circuli

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support